Best Deck offers the very best in wood-alternative decking. Below are just some of the great benefits of this amazing product.
- Easy to install
- Competitively priced.
- Adds value to a home
- Composite wood decking is completely maintenance-free and Best Deck composite wood decking comes with a 10-year factory guarantee
- Timber planks cannot offer the same durability as a composite wood plank and needs ongoing maintenance to keep the planks looking good. Timber planks are prone to: Rot, splintering and fading.
- 50% of our work comes from uplifting existing wooden decks and replacing them with our composite deck planks.
- The only care you need to give a composite wood plank from Best Deck is a wash now and again.
- Composite wood planks are much more eco-friendly than their timber counterparts. There is no deforestation involved in the manufacture of composite as the timber material used for composite planks is recycled material.
- Bamboo, which is a highly sustainable product, is added as a strengthening agent. Best Deck composite is the only composite plank to use this eco-friendly product to bolster the strength of a composite plank.
- Composite wood planks do not rot nor splinter, and repel any insect infestation such as beetles that burrow into traditional timber planks.
- Composite decking by composition and feel, is completely slip-resistant.
ALL BEST DECK PRODUCTS COME WITH A 10 YEAR FACTORY GUARANTEE
All Best Deck Products Are Eco-Friendly and Manufactured from 100% Recycled Material